I am a public health nurse and I have been eating a healthy diet.
However, I felt that I was restricting myself too strictly, which in turn increased stress and was bad for my health.
Therefore, over the past six months, I have improved my diet.
What I have stopped ↓
- Fasting for 16 hours
- Worrying too much about protein intake
What I am doing now↓
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible
- Eat when hungry (don't worry too much about time)
- Be careful not to overeat
- Drink alcohol only occasionally (enjoy fine teas and coffees instead)
I am less stressed because I no longer have to endure hunger.
I don't worry too much about the details and would like to live a healthy life with no pressure, taking in plenty of vegetables.