I take a walk in the morning as soon as I wake up.
The sunlight helps reset my body clock and makes it easier to fall asleep at night. Light exercise helps prevent illness, and there are many good things about it.
It is cold in Japan this time of year, so I put on my down jacket as soon as I wake up in the morning and walk outside.
Even if it is cloudy, the sunlight seems to reach my body sufficiently. I take a break on rainy days, as expected, but I will continue to do so for a long time without strain ^ ^.
Morning walks are healthy, but there are some tips.
- Walk at a good tempo with good posture.
- Do not listen to music or radio, but concentrate on the walk (like meditation).
- Do not force yourself to get up early.
- Take a walk within an hour of waking up.
- Walk within an hour of waking up.
- Don't get up too early.