I feel like the quality of my sleep has been declining lately.
This may be due to accumulated stress from the inheritance process and other factors.
As a nurse, I consider my health very important.
So I will try to improve the quality of sleep for a while.
This time I referred to the book "Elixir of Life Method" by Yu Suzuki
Starting today, I will try the following things
- Ventilate before going to bed to reduce the concentration of carbon dioxide
- Do not consume caffeine after 5 p.m.
- Take a bath 1.5 to 2 hours before going to bed → about 8 pm in my case
- Consume about 30% of your calorie intake in the form of protein. →In my case, 125-150g
- Write down "things I have to do tomorrow" for 5 minutes before going to bed
- Use an eye mask and earplugs when sleeping
- Do a body scan meditation when I get into bed
- not keep a clock in the bedroom→I sleep with my Apple Watch on for sleep management, so if I wake up in the middle of the night, I don't look at the clock
- keep a sleep diary.
Hopefully that will improve my sleep quality!